Thursday, March 5, 2009

"I have no clue"

I picked the kids up today and noticed that the number they had learned was the number 21. 21 is a special number for us seeing as it is the day that both boys were born. Braden on November 21st, 2005 and Jackson on March 21st, 2007. This of course happened by coincidence and not by design. Aside from that, I wanted to see if Braden was able to associate 21 with the day of his birthday. After asking him three times and showing him the number he looked at me blankly and said in a slow, annoyed tone of voice, "I-HAVE-NO-CLUE"!!! Like, hey lady, you've asked me three times and I don't have an answer for you, what do you want from me!

I love it, I ask him the same question only THREE times to get the response that I got. However, for some reason he is allowed to ask me the same question over and over, and over and over again without me being able to slowly, annoyingly say, "I-HAVE-NO-CLUE"!!!

I chuckled and put my seat belt on-bracing myself for the next 5000 questions to be asked of me; of course, without having time to fully answer any of them without another one immediately being fired off!!!

Note to self: Pray for more patience!!!

To see it through their eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment