Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Mom, are you kidding me right now?"

Wait, was that my 3 year old talking to me? Sometimes I have to rub my eyes and look again, he is getting so big and his vocabulary is scary! The fact that he put that whole sentence together with the right tone of voice freaks me out. So, you might be wondering why he said such a thing? Yes, it's true, I forgot to replenish his pullups in the easily accessible bin that they always magically appear in for him. When I asked him to get ready for bed and put a pullup on, he agreeingly walked over to the bin and to his surprise, dah dah dah, NO PULLUPS! Hence, the question..."Mom, are you kidding me right now?". I just love the drama that NO PULLUPS had created for my little 3 year old!!! If only we could have someone always be there to replenish our supply of goods that easily!!! Think about it, wouldn't it be nice to have someone appear at your doorsteps with this week's groceries, make the 2x per week trip to buy milk, to take your car to get washed and filled with a tank of gas, or better yet go to the bank and "replenish" the checking account?

To see it through their eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment