Monday, April 6, 2009

Dose yours, Mommy?

Anyone that knows Jackson these days knows that he likes to CRY about anything and EVERYTHING! His biggest thing lately is wanting to be picked up ALL THE TIME! With that, I find myself lugging him on one hip around the kitchen as I try to prepare dinner or around the house picking up, putting away or anything else that doesn't allow me to actually sit down.

I'm usually so consumed with the task at hand that I don't really realize that I actually have an extra 24 pounds attached to the left side of my body. One day I felt something on my boob and looked down to find Jackson's hand cupping it! I laughed and told him "those are mine, leave them alone!!!"

Wouldn't you know it, the next time I picked him up and was carrying him around for a while I noticed a sly, yet mischievous smile on his face. Not understanding why he looked that way I slowly followed my eyes down his arm and toward my BOOB, his hand was cupping it AGAIN!!! I looked back up at Jackson and heard, "dose yours, Mommy?"...what a little devil!!!

To see it through their eyes...

1 comment:

  1. My Braden likes to "cup my boobs" too... he says, "I touch Mommy's bra". Cute stories you're sharing.

    ReplyDelete