Thursday, April 23, 2009

Costco

Costco or Hostco (as Braden and Jackson pronounce it)-better known as our second home or third highest monthly expense in our lives aside from mortgage and daycare. We buy all of our diapers, wipes and formula at Costco, that alone can explain our monthly bill! Anyone that knows us knows that we are at Costco A LOT!

Tonight I told the boys that we were going to Costco when Daddy got home and Braden proceeded to ask me, "Mommy, can you bring some wipes from the diaper bag so I can poop at Costco?" I then followed with, "no, you can poop at home, we have plenty of time, there is no need to poop at Costco." Braden then replies with, "but I only have one poop." So he was going to save his one poop for the Costco bathroom and not ours? Unbelievable!!!

To see it through their eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment