Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dat funny, Mommy?

Mike and I have no clue what to do with our little Jackson! Lately, when we pick up the kids we get reports from the teachers and Jackson himself that he was in the thinking chair sometime during that day. Ugh...seriously, the kid is 2 years old and already spending part of his day in the THINKING CHAIR?

One day I picked up the kids and got everyone buckled up and situated in their respective seats. I got back in the drivers seat, put the car in drive and asked my daily question, "soooooo....how was your day?" Jackson immediately shouted out in his raspy, yet squeaky voice, "I was in the tinking chair today, Mommy!" To which I replied, after a sigh, "why were you in the tinking chair today, Jackson?" His response was, "I tackled Devin, dat funny, Mommy? Ha ha" It took me a good minute of silent laughter, and thank GOD I was not face to face with him, to compose myself and respond that no it was not funny and that I didn't like that he was in the thinking chair for TACKLING someone!!!

To see it through their eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment